[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Mihile's Royal Guard has massive delay

AznboiEAznboiE
Reactions: 3,445
edited May 2018 in Bug Reporting
I was trying out Mihile again and realized a huge delay in Mihile's Royal Guard activation compared to last time I played the class (about 7-12 months ago) and noticed a huge difference in the activation time when using the skill. When using the skill currently, it takes a little longer than half a second to activate which can be seen from the appearance from the "second" royal guard shield manifesting over mihile which signifies the skill-countering activation itself. The casting part is the first shield seen when using the skill. I only know this is how it worked because it had become so obvious with the 2nd shield delay. Even my blaze wizard, which also relies on ping, uses Orbital Flame faster than this.

Additional Details: I have an estimated ping from Dallas (I live closer to Dallas than to Oklahoma) to Los Angeles (where your servers are located, right?) of 80 ms. No changes have been made from my isp, hardware/software from the last time I played mihile to now.
Character Name: Swirl
World:Bera
Level:75
Class: Mihile

Comments

• NakazatoJLNakazatoJL
    Reactions: 1,505
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2018
    Royal Guard Mechanic has been revamped on KMS, soon it will hit us, there were changes on the delay (making it easier to use), it will be weaker though