[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

GOT7 Questions

DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
Reactions: 7,195
edited May 2018 in General Chat
Silly Question- Why couldn't it been BTS instead?

Time for serious questions.

My sister loves KPOP and was disappointed when the BTS concert tickets were sold out and the only ones available are over $1000. As soon I saw this event notice, I told my sister and was excited. I would like to see if I can enter for her, but I was looking through the contest rules about age requirements and prize transfers (which usually states prizes cannot be transferred or sold.)

Regarding the prize being nontransferable, I am hoping this doesn't include a brother winning and giving it to her sister who is not yet old enough to participate without her parents. The rules mentioned that the player had to be at least 13 of age, but any underage entrant needed their parent's permission. Does the player and entrant have to match? Also, if the prize is just ONE ticket, it will be useless because my Mom would trust my sister going to the concert on her own. The plan is either my sister is allowed to make her character 33 or 77, and my she somehow wins 2 tickets for herself and mom.

Comments

• YonaxYonax
    Reactions: 3,016
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2018
    I have a bigger problem that this event is excluding such a large portion of the playerbase. First off anyone who has 42 chars, won't be able to participate. This are the most dedicated players you have which you are neglecting by the way this event is setup. Also all concerts are only in US and I don't see any options for south american or european players to participate in it if they wanted too and so there are neglected as well. On the off chance they are able to participate they need to spent even more on plain tickets.

Please don't run any events neglecting a large portion of the playerbase.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2018
    Yonax wrote: »
    I have a bigger problem that this event is excluding such a large portion of the playerbase. First off anyone who has 42 chars, won't be able to participate. This are the most dedicated players you have which you are neglecting by the way this event is setup.

You can make the character for the event on any world. Reaching level 77 is easy.
    Yonax wrote: »
    Also all concerts are only in US and I don't see any options for south american or european players to participate in it if they wanted too and so there are neglected as well. On the off chance they are able to participate they need to spent even more on plain tickets.

Please don't run any events neglecting a large portion of the playerbase.

got7_1519226835_Screen_Shot_2018-02-21_at_10.22.11_AM.png

Unlike the Maple Fest that was organized by Nexon, in this case the dates and locations were set by the band. Nexon is just sending a few fans to each show. Presumably they thought of this event a little late for the European dates.
    I don't know why nobody is being sent to the South American concerts. I can ask.
  • YonaxYonax
    Reactions: 3,016
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2018
    Making a char on a new server is not an alternative option I can agree on, also if they think european dates are late, it's poor planning and this event should have been introduced a while earlier.
  • TonicTonic
    Reactions: 1,110
    edited January 2021