[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Missing items in Yu Garden merchant rotation

LolucheckedLoluchecked
Reactions: 700
edited May 2018 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Quest, item

Brief bug summary: I have searched the Yu Garden merchants in every channel for several weeks now and I have noticed that some of the items supposed to be in rotation in the shop is not available. The shops regularly have the golden flower earring, ring , symbol, pendant, and belt but not the golden flower eyeshadow, shoulder, pocket, or badge. The missing items still appear in the maple guide and I have seen the golden pearl eyeshadow before but never again after the Override patch.

Screenshot:
iyw15Fj.jpg

Steps to reproduce:
Go through each channel and talk to Liuyi, the Black Market Merchant on the right. He will only have the earrings, ring, pendant, face accessory, and belt available for purchase.

Character name: Loluchecked

Character level: 230

Character job: Aran

World name: Reboot

Date and time of the incident:
5/21/2018 8:28PM

Comments

• jugglenutsjugglenuts
    Reactions: 200
    Is there any update on this? I have not seen the shoulders or badge...ever.
  • wonderwhywonderwhy
    Reactions: 910
    Could someone provide an update on this. I keep checking for the others items which don't seem to exit.
  • tggt00tggt00
    Reactions: 400
    edited November 2018
    Still a problem... Nexon pls fix.
  • meeoutzidemeeoutzide
    Reactions: 805
    edited December 2018
    I would like to report the same thing.
    I have been earning the necessary Yu Garden Coins to purchase, but the items are not available.
  • cmonbruhcmonbruh
    Reactions: 410
    It's 2020 and it hasn't been fixed yet...disappointing.
    kaoruharuna