[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Which celebrity should try Maplestory?

DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
Reactions: 7,195
edited May 2018 in General Chat
If Nexon could invite ANY famous people to play Maplestory to entertain us, who do you think should play? The person must be alive so (no Billy Mays or Bob Ross.) There is no limit to number suggested, but be sure to tell us a bit about him/her since I am a person who doesn't know musical artists or actors that well.

This thread is gonna get silly :P.

Comments

• GeminiaGeminia
    Reactions: 2,370
    edited May 2018
    Donald Trump

*runs*
  • KrimlockKrimlock
    Reactions: 1,840
    edited May 2018
    Daxterbeer wrote: »
    If Nexon could invite ANY famous people to play Maplestory to entertain us, who do you think should play? The person must be alive so (no Billy Mays or Bob Ross.) There is no limit to number suggested, but be sure to tell us a bit about him/her since I am a person who doesn't know musical artists or actors that well.

This thread is gonna get silly :P.

As much as i would like to see bob ross play maple (god rest his soul) (trust me i would pay admission to see him play 3 hours of it XD) only other person i would like to see would be David Haytor (voice of solid snake from metal gear solid)
  • TheOutlanderTheOutlander
    Reactions: 1,230
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2018
    Easy, I'd get Matt Mercer (voice of McCree in Overwatch) to play a Corsair while spouting pirate/cowboy lines.
  • InvulgoInvulgo
    Reactions: 4,620
    edited May 2018
    Ryan Reynolds maybe :3