[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

I cannot equip lucidroid

EXdestEXdest
Reactions: 1,375
edited June 2018 in Bug Reporting
I happened to get lucidroid today, but I cannot equip it. I can equip by itself, but it is not compatible with mechanical hearts. I did not test if rank-9 hearts are compatible with it tho. But seriosuly, other androids such as rhearoid(rank-9) works just fine with glimmering wondroid heart(rank-5) that I am currently using. Is this a bug?

Comments

• InvulgoInvulgo
    Reactions: 4,620
    edited June 2018
    What does it say when you hover over the android? I believe the grade needs to be the same as the android or higher.
  • EXdestEXdest
    Reactions: 1,375
    edited June 2018
    Invulgo wrote: »
    What does it say when you hover over the android? I believe the grade needs to be the same as the android or higher.

I understand that but other 9-rank androids except lucidroid work just fine with lower rank mech-heart. It says something like my stat is low.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2018
    Glimmering Wondroid Heart only works with Wondroids.