[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

REVAMP JETT

Yoki40000Yoki40000
Reactions: 400
edited June 2018 in General Chat
With Ark coming out soon, I feel like Jett should recieve a revamp/buff. He has terrible mobbing, decent bossing but his damage is the worst. His kit feels so outdated compared to all the other classes and most of his skills are flashy but useless.
  1. Should Jett receive a revamp/reword25 votes
    1. YES!
       52% (13 votes)
    2. No...
       8% (2 votes)
    3. What is a Jett?
       40% (10 votes)

Comments

• SwordStakerSwordStaker
    Reactions: 1,535
    edited June 2018
    I agree. Jett is in need of some more love. I would post here everything that I think needs to be done but known Nexon they won't read it or care so why bother I guess. However just a quick thing, I think there should be a hyper for their Starforce Salvo to hit two lines and there needs a node for Strikeforce Showdown.
  • MagicFoxhairMagicFoxhair
    Reactions: 1,165
    edited June 2018
    Nexon pls
  • Lucsean99Lucsean99
    Reactions: 1,565
    edited June 2018
    The Jett class is fine very mobile. Only cons it's Mana heavy.

OH yea 100 Post Count again.
  • SwordStakerSwordStaker
    edited June 2018
    Lucsean99 wrote: »
    The Jett class is fine very mobile. Only cons it's Mana heavy.

OH yea 100 Post Count again.

There is nothing "fine" about the Jett class. There is tons wrong with it.

On another note: here's a proposed revamp I came up with for Jett, not that it would mean much but some feedback would be cool!

Core Aura: Now gives a flat Crit Damage buff. When used on Jett 15% Crit damage at level 2, When linked, gives 5% Crit damage at level 2.

Reduce Delay on Starline one

Increase Horizontal Range on Space Walk

Reduce End Delay on Vortex Jump

Add 20 Weapon Attack at max level to Galactic Might

Reduce delay on Starline 2

Reduce end delay on Vortex Cross

Incrase attack bonus to 30% on Bounty Chaser

Cosmic Shield, change the power stance to 100%

Reduce delay on starline 3

Increase attack rate on Delpoy Turret

Increase slipstream suit to 50% dex

On Blaster Overdrive increase crit rate to 20% and weapon attack to 30%

Increase weapon defense ignore to 30% and total damage to 20% on Calirvoyant

Decrease delay on Starline 4 and allow directional movement

Increase Damage on Starforce Salvo to 300% at max level and increase range by 50 to match the old 177 hyper

Reduce end delay on Back up Beat Down, increase channel damage to 250% and increase hits to 3, Can now Jump while using this skill, Channel will be canceled when hanging on a rope.

Reduce CD on Starfall to 30 seconds and while on CD gives a 60% chance to activate an additional attack dealing 300% damage 1 time

Remove delay on Maple Warrior to bring it into line with other classes

Remove stance chance on High Gravtiy, increase all stat to 30, Crit rate to 25%. and passive boss damage to 30%

Increase Strikeforce Showdown to 400% and increase activation chance to 12% at max level

Add final damage 20% to Giga Blaster at max level

Remove Damage on Invincibility, now gives 25% final damage at max level

Replace Planet Buster guard break hyper at 189 with cooldown cutter reducing cd by 50%

Remove Starforce Salvo range increase hyper at 177, add to baseline and add Hyper to increase number of hits by 2

While Bionic Maximizer is active, increase damage by 25%

Reduce Singularity Shocks damage from 800% to 600%, can now activate Singularity Shock while channeling Backup Beatdown or Starforce Salvo. Increase number of monsters hit to 6, Cool down inscreased to 15 seconds.

Add a boost node for Strikeforce Showdown which at 20 increases crit rate and 40 defense ignore on skill.

Gravity Crush can now be used while channeling Backup Beatdown or Starforce Salvo. Increase Singularity Duration from 10 seconds to 15 seconds

Added Jett exclusive Skill Core:
    Core Overload-> At Max level: Create a clone of yourself using the powers of Jett's core. Clone will only copy the abilities Starforce Salvo, Backup Beatdown. Clone damage is 75% of Jett's damage. Clone lasts for 180 seconds with a 200 second cooldown. Costs:1000 mp, 3000 hp. Clone attacks may also activate Strikeforce Showdown

EDIT: Added some more details, new skill.
    Yoki40000
  • UserRedUserRed
    Reactions: 1,590
    edited June 2018
    Holy crap just let me jump while using Strikeforce Showdown.
  • SwordStakerSwordStaker
    edited June 2018
    UserRed wrote: »
    Holy crap just let me jump while using Strikeforce Showdown.

You mean backup beatdown? lol I fixed that in my skill changes
  • HoneyWaterHoneyWater
    Reactions: 2,245
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2018
    I really rather just see Jett being deleted from the Game
    but a revamp would be nice, just throw Jett at KMS, they MADE THE GAME

but more likely he would just use hurricane skills since he does use a gun :/
    or revert the change so they would be corsairs with a skill make over :T

i've never touched Jett other than when his Map AOE skill had 0 cd (good times)
  • xLelouchzxLelouchz
    Reactions: 710
    edited June 2018
    I forgot about Jetts honestly lol. I don't think enough players care about Jett for MS to revamp them. Kind of sad though. Jett was one of my first classes after coming back.
  • SwordStakerSwordStaker
    edited June 2018
    xLelouchz wrote: »
    I forgot about Jetts honestly lol. I don't think enough players care about Jett for MS to revamp them. Kind of sad though. Jett was one of my first classes after coming back.
    If they were better more people might actually remember them.
  • MagicFoxhairMagicFoxhair
    Reactions: 1,165
    edited June 2018
    The main fix i'm asking for is to not DC whenever i use cosmic upheaval. This isn't even too much to ask for, it's literally a bug fix :(.

Buffing Jett's DPS only requires an increased proc % on strikeforce beatdown to 15-20%(?) and maybe giving it a boost node to make their dps not as bad for a completely non-party based bosser. I got almost 4m range buffed on reboot but i can just barely do hellux gem on my own which is quite sad.

There's a lot I wish nexon would do to change about Jett's mobbing but just bug fixing cosmic upheaval makes Jett's mobbing on par with most of the other classes.
    PLS IVE BEEN HARDSTUCK BECAUSE I CANT TRAIN WITHOUT LOSING MY MAP EVERY 10 MINUTES

EDIT: @SwordStaker's revamp ideas : That link skill idea sounds nice ;)