[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

People are calling me for help

DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
Reactions: 7,195
edited June 2018 in General Chat
I don't know who else is experiencing this, but almost every other day I get messaged on Maple from people who are new to the game for training guides or best classes to start. Is anyone else on Discord getting contacted by randoms or it just me who is being chosen? I also hope this isn't a prank. I am not pissed off with these randoms calling me though, I'm just curious to see if I am the only one being bombarded.

Comments

• KrimlockKrimlock
    Reactions: 1,840
    edited June 2018
    Not gona lie if people are using discord to call for help and best class etc etc then 9/10 they are not new and chances are they just trolling.

There is literally better places to get help like reddit (as memetastic as it is) google searches, youtube for guides that are relevant to this day even if they say 2017.