[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Teddy bear suit

MarmilaidousMarmilaidous
Reactions: 510
edited June 2018 in General Chat
Well, there was a teddy bear suit you can buy in 4 or 5 pieces, in the Cash shop, but I can't find it on Cash Shop anymore.

Anyone know what happened to it and where I can get it now?

Comments

• MarmilaidousMarmilaidous
    edited June 2018
    Bump
  • Techn0mancerTechn0mancer
    Reactions: 200
    edited June 2018
    Yeah, I've been wanting that top for ages... from digging around it was a cash shop only item from 2016 it looks like and hasn't made an appearance since, at least from what I can tell.

I get that the concept of limited time items probably help sales a little bit, as you have to plunk down money for an item you might want right now as opposed to prolonging it indefinitely if it was available forever. But generally speaking maplestory, like the real world is a pretty straightforward transaction based economy. Either you have money and are willing to spend it, or not. I would much prefer cash shop items to be available in game all the time personally.
  • MarmilaidousMarmilaidous
    edited June 2018
    Yeah, I've been wanting that top for ages... from digging around it was a cash shop only item from 2016 it looks like and hasn't made an appearance since, at least from what I can tell.

I get that the concept of limited time items probably help sales a little bit, as you have to plunk down money for an item you might want right now as opposed to prolonging it indefinitely if it was available forever. But generally speaking maplestory, like the real world is a pretty straightforward transaction based economy. Either you have money and are willing to spend it, or not. I would much prefer cash shop items to be available in game all the time personally.
    That's a very late reply to a thread I made long enough, but better late than never.
    The teddy bear suit was never a limited time thing, so I don't understand why it's not there anymore. It was a regular cash shop item, purchasable at any point in the game. Definitely wasn't limited, or event-only. If they removed it intentionally, I can't think of a valid reason to do so. I enjoyed wearing a teddy suit, and it's looking better to stare at your character when it looks like a teddy bear.
    Maybe it's sold by players over Auction Shop here and there, think I saw it there.