[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Do not try to enter zakum

IlluminiIllumini
Reactions: 600
edited June 2018 in Bug Reporting
HI,
I recently tried to do zakum on my bishop after the boss entries reset and when I tried entering the dungeon my character was teleported to El Nath and I lost my entry count, two other players I met had the same problem so I went to warn people at the door to zakum. I'm not personally too upset but I know that a lot of people have dailies to run and it would be a huge bummer for them to lose a run on zakum, thank you. PS: not everyone is having this problem I think it might have something to do with mega burning characters.

IGN: ANewBisH
Time of bug : 5:03 pm (pst)

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2018
    I believe this might be an issue with too many people trying to enter on the same channel at the same time, not necessarily burning characters.
    I would like to hear from more people who do or don't have the problem: what world, channel, and time did you try to enter, and is your character burning?

I will forward the issue to Nexon, but in the meantime I recommend not running Zakum on channel 6 (the same channel that boss teleport takes you to), and try not to do it right after reset, either.
  • HHG1HHG1
    Reactions: 5,986
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2018
    Didn't have this issue on my burning char. Or any other char for that matter.

But yes, there's been similar issues in the past with horntail when you try to enter on the channel you queue into if there are a lot of other people entering (heads not spawning, two parties entering the same instance, lag causing the NPC to "eat" your entry when you try to go in).
  • IlluminiIllumini
    Reactions: 600
    edited June 2018
    AKradian wrote: »
    I believe this might be an issue with too many people trying to enter on the same channel at the same time, not necessarily burning characters.
    I would like to hear from more people who do or don't have the problem: what world, channel, and time did you try to enter, and is your character burning?

I will forward the issue to Nexon, but in the meantime I recommend not running Zakum on channel 6 (the same channel that boss teleport takes you to), and try not to do it right after reset, either.

Thank you! I believe the bug has been since it hasn't happened again I appreciate it.