[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.

maplestory voice acting at its BEST

nihirinihiri
Reactions: 750
edited June 9 in General Chat
GET OUT OF HERE! I'LL CUT YOU DOWN! GET OUT OF HERE! I'LL CUT YOU DOWN! GET OUT OF HERE! I'LL CUT YOU DOWN! GET OUT OF HERE! I'LL CUT YOU DOWN! GET OUT OF HERE! I'LL CUT YOU DOWN! GET OUT OF HERE! I'LL CUT YOU DOWN! GET OUT OF HERE! I'LL CUT YOU DOWN! GET OUT OF HERE! I'LL CUT YOU DOWN! GET OUT OF HERE! I'LL CUT YOU DOWN! GET OUT OF HERE! I'LL CUT YOU DOWN! GET OUT OF HERE! I'LL CUT YOU DOWN! GET OUT OF HERE! I'LL CUT YOU DOWN!

FOR THE GLORY OF KAISER

-kaiser
SlicedTimeNyvorHoneyWater

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 31,825
    Volunteer Forum Moderator, Private Tester
    edited June 9
    At least you can mute the voice acting if you don't like it.
    nihiriSlicedTime
  • nihirinihiri
    edited June 10
    yeah i know. it's just hilarious.
  • DFDFDDFDFD
    Reactions: 620
    edited June 12
    ONE... TWO... THREE! ONE... TWO... THREE... A MILLION! ONE... TWO... THREE! ONE... TWO... THREE... A MILLION! ONE... TWO... THREE! ONE... TWO... THREE... A MILLION! ONE... TWO... THREE! ONE... TWO... THREE... A MILLION! ONE... TWO... THREE! ONE... TWO... THREE... A MILLION! ONE... TWO... THREE! ONE... TWO... THREE... A MILLION! ONE... TWO... THREE! ONE... TWO... THREE... A MILLION! ONE... TWO... THREE! ONE... TWO... THREE... A MILLION! ONE... TWO... THREE! ONE... TWO... THREE... A MILLION! ONE... TWO... THREE! ONE... TWO... THREE... A MILLION! ONE... TWO... THREE! ONE... TWO... THREE... A MILLION! ONE... TWO... THREE! ONE... TWO... THREE... A MILLION!
    nihiriHoneyWaterMewBlueberry
  • nihirinihiri
    edited June 13
    DFDFD wrote: »
    ONE... TWO... THREE! ONE... TWO... THREE... A MILLION! ONE... TWO... THREE! ONE... TWO... THREE... A MILLION! ONE... TWO... THREE! ONE... TWO... THREE... A MILLION! ONE... TWO... THREE! ONE... TWO... THREE... A MILLION! ONE... TWO... THREE! ONE... TWO... THREE... A MILLION! ONE... TWO... THREE! ONE... TWO... THREE... A MILLION! ONE... TWO... THREE! ONE... TWO... THREE... A MILLION! ONE... TWO... THREE! ONE... TWO... THREE... A MILLION! ONE... TWO... THREE! ONE... TWO... THREE... A MILLION! ONE... TWO... THREE! ONE... TWO... THREE... A MILLION! ONE... TWO... THREE! ONE... TWO... THREE... A MILLION! ONE... TWO... THREE! ONE... TWO... THREE... A MILLION!

what is that
  • DiximaNDiximaN
    Reactions: 450
    edited June 14
    nihiri wrote: »

what is that

The lovely Angelic Buster
  • HoneyWaterHoneyWater
    Reactions: 1,620
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 14
    DiximaN wrote: »
    nihiri wrote: »

what is that

The lovely Angelic Buster

The Main reason i muted the whole game :^ )
  • MewBlueberryMewBlueberry
    Reactions: 1,490
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 15
    DO I REALLY HAVE TO WEAR THIS

• TerrorStreakTerrorStreak
    Reactions: 1,220
    edited June 16
    i mute their voices and play death metal/rage in the back ground. only way to calm me down on a stress full day
  • TachikawaHiyokoTachikawaHiyoko
    Reactions: 835
    edited June 20
    I always play with muted voices, I hate most of the voices they've given to these speaking classes and they annoy me with their yelling every time you buff or attack or something. :P I much prefer characters to be voiceless, like Explorers are. One of the main reasons why I stick to Explorers! <3