[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Mega Character Burninator

theLUMItheLUMI
Reactions: 840
edited June 2018 in General Chat
Small question, i still have my Mega Character Burninator from the Ark event in my reward box, its usable until the 8.30.18, so is it possible to use it on the new Ark class?
and what about the next burning event that is coming soon, will i be able to use it even if i have one in my reward box?

Comments

• AranDanAranDan
    Reactions: 530
    edited June 2018
    theLUMI wrote: »
    Small question, i still have my Mega Character Burninator from the Ark event in my reward box, its usable until the 8.30.18, so is it possible to use it on the new Ark class?
    and what about the next burning event that is coming soon, will i be able to use it even if i have one in my reward box?

So regarding the first question - as I understood ARK class will not be included in the burning event, at least not the current one. but again, that's how i understood it.
    Regarding the Sunny Sunday burninator - you'll be able to redeem it, but only use it if you do not have a currently burning character (which you do not)
  • theLUMItheLUMI
    Reactions: 840
    edited June 2018
    AranDan wrote: »

So regarding the first question - as I understood ARK class will not be included in the burning event, at least not the current one. but again, that's how i understood it.
    Regarding the Sunny Sunday burninator - you'll be able to redeem it, but only use it if you do not have a currently burning character (which you do not)

Yeah, thats what i thought, it does make sense that Ark wont be able to be burned.
    And i guess ill keep the burning in my reward box and use the one on sunday.
    Thanks!
    AranDan
  • AranDanAranDan
    Reactions: 530
    edited June 2018
    AranDan wrote: »

Yeah, thats what i thought, it does make sense that Ark wont be able to be burned.
    And i guess ill keep the burning in my reward box and use the one on sunday.
    Thanks!

No problem, don't thank me - thank AKradian, he's massive help!