[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Beauty Coupon Event

xEmoliaxEmolia
Reactions: 340
in General Chat
does anyone else miss the beauty coupon event? I really hope it happens sometime this year.
DollPixienihiriSunsetChaosKuronekonova

Comments

• DollPixieDollPixie
    Reactions: 305
    edited June 2018
    That was always my favorite event! I bet they won't let us have it now that we have the Salon feature though.
  • NesakysiuNesakysiu
    Reactions: 635
    edited June 2018
    You're talking about the one where you pick up a coupon, use it and get random hair/eyes/skin colour ? It was a sweet event =3
  • BBQTimeBBQTime
    Reactions: 1,080
    edited June 2018
    xEmolia wrote: »
    does anyone else miss the beauty coupon event? I really hope it happens sometime this year.

Yeah, I miss that event too, but we should just give up, we'll never get it again.
    Nesakysiu wrote: »
    You're talking about the one where you pick up a coupon, use it and get random hair/eyes/skin colour ? It was a sweet event =3

Yes, that one, but again, let's just give up because we'll never ever ever get it again.
    DollPixie wrote: »
    That was always my favorite event! I bet they won't let us have it now that we have the Salon feature though.

And... you are right.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2018

We've already had it after getting the Salon.

But you all are right that it's way overdue to return.
    DSpellGuySunsetChaos
  • SunsetChaosSunsetChaos
    Reactions: 1,115
    edited June 2018
    AKradian wrote: »

We've already had it after getting the Salon.

But you all are right that it's way overdue to return.

exactly what I was gonna say.
    I find it more surprising we had Maple Watchhood events multiple times already but still not a single Special Beauty event.
  • DienstagDienstag
    Reactions: 820
    edited August 2019
    Ha! And it's back! pardon the necro.
  • CarrionCarrion
    Reactions: 200
    Can you get the Elf skin (Mercedes) from the coupons? I'm pretty sure you couldn't in the past, but it seems like you can now select the skin when creating your character, so I was thinking it might be available from the coupons now.