[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Kanna's V job

HoneyWaterHoneyWater
Reactions: 2,245
Member, Private Tester
edited June 2018 in General Chat
So i got my kanna to lvl 202 on Reboot

is there a way to increase the duration of the snow lady, she makes my mobbing SO MUCH BETTER
I know Leveling up the Node increases the duration, and i thought corsair's Legion skill would increase the duration (it doesn't)
so is there any other way to increase the duration of the snow lady

Comments

• ArgentArgent
    Reactions: 3,090
    edited June 2018
    No, you are going to have to level Yuki up. Inner abilities, Legion effects, etc. that increase buff duration don't affect things like Hyper Skills, 5th Job Skills and any other skills that specifically states so.

What I don't know is how Node Slot upgrades from the V Care patch next week is going to affect things like duration. Potentially you may be able to get a slight duration increase that way as well since it is raising the level of the node in that particular slot.

Assuming you have just a level 1 Yuki node and you level up a Node Slot to 5, you'd effectively have a level 6 Yuki. That would increase the duration from 35 seconds to 38 seconds.
    HoneyWater