[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

15* tyrants transposed to sw then 14*->22* 250wa+!

TerrorStreakTerrorStreak
Reactions: 2,320
edited June 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Nexon if you add 25 star force system please be careful of this scenario. Transposing 15* tyrants to sweetwater then 14-22 starring these transposed sweet water items essentially double dipping the star force system types superior and regular side allowing for gloves boots and capes with upwards of 250 wa each. This can not be allowed to happen!

I suggest that you make a small change to the transposition system so that what ever the base item was used pre transposition you keep its starforce type carrying on to the resulting sweetwater item. thus for example if you transposed 15* tyrant gloves you would get 14 star sweetwater gloves with the superior starforce system still in tact only allowing for 1 more sf regaining the 14-15th star for another 18 wa nothing game breaking.

or if for example of the other side if you were to transpose a lionheart gloves and not use tyrants you would be on the regular sf system when transposed allowing for the full 25 stars on the resulting sw item

I just can foresee this awful exploit coming about where u can stack the maximum benefits of both the superior and regular system on top of one another to make unparalled overly op items.
  1. what's your opinion on 250wa+ transposed sweetwater gloves/boots/cape?19 votes
    1. don't allow it, game breaking and overly unfair!
       58% (11 votes)
    2. alllow it, and if you can't get there good bye competing end game!
       42% (8 votes)

Comments

• WhythoWhytho
    Reactions: 100
    It costed people a lot to make that gear. Its not that everyone has it and arcane set still will be strong enough!
  • TerrorStreakTerrorStreak
    Reactions: 2,320
    edited June 2018
    Unfortunately no it wouldnt be and it would make old school items bis while the new content would continue not being worth bothering with
  • JushiroNetJushiroNet
    Reactions: 6,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2018
    if transposed sw is the only thing holding them back then I'd rather have my transpose ruined than not have 25 star.