[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[SHADE] Spirit Gate summon issue

Comments

• mafloo3mafloo3
    Reactions: 1,160
    edited September 2018
    bumping the post ~ not fixed as of Sep 13th server check ..
  • MegaScienceMegaScience
    Reactions: 3,795
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited September 2018
    No need to bump the thread. The matter is still being investigated, which takes time.
  • AudioFAudioF
    Reactions: 1,435
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2018
    No need to bump the thread. The matter is still being investigated, which takes time.

I've reported it on... JUNE. Come on, lmao. 3 months and you're telling us there's no need to 'bump' cos it's being investigated. I don't know that. There was some fancy blue-colored dude acknowledging the issue long time ago.

There wouldn't be a need to bump if not massive chunk of DPS we are losing.
    Spirit Gate accounts for 20 to even 30% of my DPS in boss fights. I want my 5 levels just like every other class and I see no reason to wait three months for a fix.

I'll report weekly if the bug still persist.
  • DFDFDDFDFD
    Reactions: 2,160
    edited September 2018

Shade's Spirit Frenzy bug has been reported in 2016 and still not fixed to this date. So yeah, if we don't bump and keep reminding them then it's gonna get swept under the carpet.
  • AudioFAudioF
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2018
    Shade's Spirit Gate is not mentioned in Bug Fixes for v.198.2.0 but Jett is when the issue is EXACTLY THE SAME.
    I'll edit this reply post maint if it's not fixed. It's important.
  • AudioFAudioF
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2018
    pR6MhmX.png

Issue is now fixed, despite Patch Notes not mentioning it. I guess Jett had exact same issue in code so it fixed it for both.
    mafloo3
  • mafloo3mafloo3
    Reactions: 1,160
    edited September 2018
    AudioF wrote: »
    pR6MhmX.png

Issue is now fixed, despite Patch Notes not mentioning it. I guess Jett had exact same issue in code so it fixed it for both.

can confirm the resolution as well, thank you for the thread AudioF <3