[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Double click issues and missing potential lines?

pizzajack1pizzajack1
Reactions: 305
in Bug Reporting
I just logged on for the first time in forever and it seems that I'm not able to double click anything anymore? relog and whatnot doesn't help.

Also, did they remove potential lines? my tyrant cape is a 1-liner 12% int now instead of 18%. Not sure if this is UI bug since my stats didn't change

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited June 2018
    I cannot confirm the double-clicking issue; I am able to use items just fine. If you're trying to remove an equip, your inventory might be full. If that's not the issue, you may be lagging.

Potential lines were not removed, it appears to be a graphical glitch where the lines are being cut off by the bottom of the UI, and it only appears to be applicable to a handful of items. You can see the lines being cut off graphically here:
    BM3T3qc.png
  • pizzajack1pizzajack1
    edited June 2018
    I'm trying to use pots lol, this is a big problem cuz now I can't get items out of cash shop and stuff as well as equip'ing pets and time limited usables.

And thanks for confirming the UI glitch
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2018
    pizzajack1 wrote: »
    I just logged on for the first time in forever and it seems that I'm not able to double click anything anymore? relog and whatnot doesn't help.

Jw, can you "double click" things outside of Maplestory (like double click icons on desktop to open them or double click text to highlight the whole word)?
  • pizzajack1pizzajack1
    edited June 2018
    YinYangX wrote: »
    pizzajack1 wrote: »

Jw, can you "double click" things outside of Maplestory (like double click icons on desktop to open them or double click text to highlight the whole word)?

Yup, no problem outside of Maplestory. At first I thought maybe monitor? (Which already made no sense but whatever) but changing anything with display doesn't have anything to do with clicks (obviously)
    YinYangX
  • HaxersDoomHaxersDoom
    Reactions: 200
    edited July 2020
    I just found myself having the same issue, trying to double click things in use tab and it takes multiple tries before it works. it's not really the double click itself not working though, it's just having trouble registering the first click so I would struggle to even drag something to a different slot.