[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Zero Weapon and Eternal Flame Rebirths

Problems123Problems123
Reactions: 410
edited June 2018 in Bug Reporting
Zero Weapon Tier 8 (absolab) isn't being flamed properly. Its not being considered a boss drop/weapon so the eternal rebirths aren't being applied properly. (Been through 25 eternal rebirths and can confirm that the 4 lines aren't guaranteed)

Character: ZerpTheDerp
Level: 220
Server: Bera
Pete

Comments

• DaysOfDrayDaysOfDray
    Reactions: 410
    edited June 2018
    I also agree, have attempted flaming my Zero's Arcane weapon and have been getting terrible rolls on eternal rebirth flames. The 4 lines are also not guaranteed.

Character: Aeares
    Level: 234
    Server: Broa/Khaini
    Pete
  • PetePete
    Reactions: 560
    edited June 2018
    I can confirm this also. Many of my flames even gave 0 lines. From doing some research it appears that flames on zero weapons work differently to other weapons but the results from using Eternal Rebirth Flames should not be this poor, it is definitly a bug.

What are some of the best lines some of you managed to get from using eternal flames on Lapis/Lazuli?

Character: RustyHoof
    Level: 184
    Server: Scania
  • scholar624scholar624
    Reactions: 3,315
    edited June 2018
    Thanks for the reports everyone, I'm forwarding these along with the related issues with flaming non-KMS gear.