[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

lost items in auction house !!!

ryouskeeryouskee
Reactions: 400
Member, Private Tester
edited June 2018 in Bug Reporting
i need help urgent please i put to sale a few items betwen them were a few nebulites too and i last without playing maple like 2 months but today when i tart playing again i check the auction house and i claim a few items but i realize that my nebulites (a) rank instead of say complete or put again or wathever it says failure and i cant claim them so i'll apreciate if you maple team could help me please im desperate so i'll wait for a answer please.

Comments

• YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2018
    ryouskee wrote: »
    i need help urgent please i put to sale a few items betwen them were a few nebulites too and i last without playing maple like 2 months but today when i tart playing again i check the auction house and i claim a few items but i realize that my nebulites (a) rank instead of say complete or put again or wathever it says failure and i cant claim them so i'll apreciate if you maple team could help me please im desperate so i'll wait for a answer please.

Nebulites were removed from the game on June 20th with like a huge notice ahead of time. Just a guess, but they'll either give you the proper flame compensation or just say you're out of luck.