[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Erda Hat in New Set is an Effect

LyeILyeI
Reactions: 520
edited June 2018 in Bug Reporting
The Erda Hat is an effect.
There is a visual bug when looking at someone's Character Info and the hat is not shown, but character hair is flattened.
The hat can also be completely turned off/removed when clicking the Effects button in Equipment.
HoneyWaterRenni

Comments

• HoneyWaterHoneyWater
    Reactions: 2,245
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2018
    LMAOO that is really weird, i was about to make a post saying the erda hat doesn't show up when you go into storage or merchant, and talking to NPC.

i think it would look cool if it did that, except make the hair normal than flattened out

EDIT: It also doesn't show it to you when you look at the royal hair and eyes option in the cash shop, and i also read when you smega, it doesn't show it either.

EDIT: found out the Erda Hat also disappears when you sit on a chair
    Renni
  • KotumserKotumser
    Reactions: 310
    Instead of making a new thread I will just post it here. The new Erda Hood is borked big time Nexon. Whenever you have it equipped and have an animation that shows the back of your character or climb a rope/ladder the hood
    Renni