[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Game closing after Wizet Logo

Comments

• zoutzakjezoutzakje
    Reactions: 1,380
    edited June 2018
    I have the same issue. The game crashes right after Wizet logo. I've been unable to play since the most recent scheduled maintenance. I would really like to start playing with flames and new events, but it just hasn't been possible. I'm also on Luna if that's relevant.
    Please fix this soon
  • BandaBanda
    Reactions: 1,125
    edited June 2018
    think Luna is still down though they state they want to open it.
    They better state when.
    Pls hurry because i think my character Slot Expansion coupons are expiring due to this Long maintenance
  • RodneyMullenRodneyMullen
    Reactions: 200
    edited June 2018
    They state, "we want to open Luna world while we continue to investigate". Does not say when they will open, but it would be strange if they don´t open it really soon.
  • Lanzy95312Lanzy95312
    edited June 2018
    i have he same problem right now , do you guys have same?
  • NotNamedYetNotNamedYet
    Reactions: 400
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2018
    the server isnt up yet.... we still have to wait...
  • NotNamedYetNotNamedYet
    Reactions: 400
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2018
    if you want to check the servers status here : http://www.southperry.net/stat.php
  • Lanzy95312Lanzy95312
    edited June 2018
    oh okay , ty guys
  • VermaWyrdaVermaWyrda
    Reactions: 610
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2018
    skengman is wrong, my gues is that a certain ISP/Internet node is actualy Banned.

and i still have this issue as well, and my Region was Set to NA not europe.
  • itzBTitzBT
    Reactions: 100
    edited June 2018
    Well I hope after the maintenance it works. I will keep you guys updated.
  • joukartjoukart
    Reactions: 300
    edited June 2018
    dont work for me at this time its been two day now my item ealy gonna expire i gonna quit the game
  • Lanzy95312Lanzy95312
    edited June 2018
    arleady down right now? Luna server?so why i can t go after wizet logo to play another server
  • AstaraelAstarael
    Reactions: 300
    edited June 2018
    I have the same issue. The game crashes right after Wizet logo.
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited June 2018
    Luna is still down, NA server is fine
  • saxfiendsaxfiend
    Reactions: 700
    edited June 2018
    I'm in NA playing in NA, my wifi is stable, and my game keeps crashing. I'm able to make it in to the game, but after being in a few minutes the game will either disconnect me and send me back to channel/world select or crash altogether. If it crashes a window pops us saying "Maplestory has stopped working" with close and debug options. It's getting really frustrating and has been going on for the past few days since one of the recent maintenances.
  • KushyDragonKushyDragon
    Reactions: 1,715
    edited June 2018
    saxfiend wrote: »
    I'm in NA playing in NA, my wifi is stable, and my game keeps crashing. I'm able to make it in to the game, but after being in a few minutes the game will either disconnect me and send me back to channel/world select or crash altogether. If it crashes a window pops us saying "Maplestory has stopped working" with close and debug options. It's getting really frustrating and has been going on for the past few days since one of the recent maintenances.

Did you figure out a way to reset the regions, or do you only play on the NA server?
  • ScarlettSoldierScarlettSoldier
    Im in NA and I just downloaded MS and its doing the same to me! I'm a NA player but its keeps kicking me out at the Wizet screen.
  • ImKAKAROTO1ImKAKAROTO1
    Reactions: 100
    saxfiend wrote: »

Did you figure out a way to reset the regions, or do you only play on the NA server?

I also want to know
  • jhonakhalifajhonakhalifa
    edited June 2018
    it's still down isnt it? because it keeps crashing after the wizet logo .