[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

problem of parch

unkanowKnightunkanowKnight
in Bug Reporting
Good evening Gms and administrators I already have several problems to patch in several patches please ask that the patching be rehabilitated by external support as it was before and many users have this problem every time there is new updates the game does not patch and is downloaded all the game and this can not continue like this ... first you lose a lot of time downloading the game for the situation of a poor or very simple internet and second because the idea of ​​updating is that .. sun download the necessary please ask for help we are many that we suffer and we do not have good internet please ask to rehabilitate external patches or see what another solution can give us to the community .... I've been downloading the game as 5 6 updates and I can not continue like this ... I'm sorry for the bad I am from venzuela I hope you understand