[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

What happened to Jesters in that Haunted Mansion?

SyddersSydders
Reactions: 100
in General Chat
Does anyone here remember a few years back when everyone trained at those Jesters around level 70?
Is that map closed off now or were they horribly nerfed?

Comments

• SeanShiniSeanShini
    Reactions: 200
    edited June 2018
    I think the Haunted Mansion no longer exists. I used to train there a few years back.
  • CuteFoxCuteFox
    Reactions: 730
    edited June 2018
    sadly, it doesn't exists anymore :(
  • MarmilaidousMarmilaidous
    Reactions: 510
    edited June 2018
    I'm glad its not there anymore. It was an addicting, boring and small map which encourages repetitive grinding and I hate that habit.
  • tnyzngtnyzng
    Reactions: 800
    edited June 2018
    that literally is this game though
    TachikawaHiyokoWZrk
  • KrimlockKrimlock
    Reactions: 1,840
    edited June 2018
    I'm glad its not there anymore. It was an addicting, boring and small map which encourages repetitive grinding and I hate that habit.

Im going to assume you are being sarcastic with that statement in a game literally 90% about grinding...
    edited June 2018
    Krimlock wrote: »

Im going to assume you are being sarcastic with that statement in a game literally 90% about grinding...
    It's not sarcasm. There is grinding and there is repetitive grinding, two different things. I can grind in a hundred different maps, vs. grinding in Haunted Mansion only. The latter is a lot more boring. If it's not boring to you, then that's a matter of personal opinion.
  • WZrkWZrk
    Reactions: 990
    edited June 2018

It's not sarcasm. There is grinding and there is repetitive grinding, two different things. I can grind in a hundred different maps, vs. grinding in Haunted Mansion only. The latter is a lot more boring. If it's not boring to you, then that's a matter of personal opinion.

I don't understand this. People flock to the most efficient place if one gets nerfed (or taken out, in this case). I looked towards the next most efficient way of leveling after Jesters and Aliens, and again after RnJ and Evo Lab got nerfed. It's fundamentally the same, whether it's grinding in Jesters, grinding in RnJ, or grinding at drakes in Sleepywood.
    edited June 2018
    WZrk wrote: »

I don't understand this. People flock to the most efficient place if one gets nerfed (or taken out, in this case). I looked towards the next most efficient way of leveling after Jesters and Aliens, and again after RnJ and Evo Lab got nerfed. It's fundamentally the same, whether it's grinding in Jesters, grinding in RnJ, or grinding at drakes in Sleepywood.
    Again, that is a matter of personal opinion, and we have no point to argue over personal opinion. If its the same for you, okay, good. No one here including myself can make a statement that is a fact regarding what is boring and what is fun. I gave my opinion and that's enough for me, thanks.
  • SyddersSydders
    Reactions: 100
    edited June 2018
    RIP that map then. I had a lot of fun with it and always looked forward to reaching that level area :p