[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

I WANT MY ACOOUNT MOVED TO NA

ManicAbilityManicAbility
Reactions: 610
Member, Private Tester
edited June 2018 in Rants and Raves
IM SICK OF THIS EUROPE BS THAT YOU KEEP FKING LUNA UP I WAITED 3 FRICKING DAYS TO PLAY AND NOW IT WAS OPENED FOR 5 GODDAMM MINUTES I WANT MY ACCOUNT MOVED TO NA MAYBE THEN I'LL GET BETTER COSTUMER SERVICE (AND NO THIS IS NOT RANT I WANT MY ACCOUNT MOVE TO NA)
Lyeden

Comments

• DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited June 2018
    It's technically not your account, it belongs to Nexon. Read the memo Savage Ace posted in the main page. Be patient.
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited June 2018
    You're typing in all caps and cursing, so yes this is a rant and I've moved it appropriately.

Luna is currently up. Items affected by the issue have been rolled back to v.196 levels, and all enhancement items used on said items will be returned to the players. At this time (June 22nd), all flames used on the items will be returned, all other items (scrolls, cubes, etc) used on the affected equipment will be returned in a future maintenance.
    Additional compensation for the extended downtime will be provided as well.
    Please read the Maple Memo posted regarding why this issue happened for more details.