[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

BT weapon not fixed this maint?

KingofFurriesKingofFurries
Reactions: 1,605
edited June 2018 in Rants and Raves
So beast tamer weapon flames stats aren't getting fixed this patch?? really? makes me so tilted. i used all my etrernal flames on it the day of the patch because i was so excited to flame it and gain the extra magic attack, only to find out its bugged and i wasted 50 freakin eternal flames on it. now you're telling me i have to wait an extra week? on top of the week i already waited to see if it was being fixed? what kinda bs is this. i get it, you're discussing weather or not non kms items should get the correct flames stats but c'mon, its clearly a freakin bug there's no reason why an ARCANE WEAPON shouldn't have proper flame stats is it really that hard to fix it?? every freakin patch things like this happen and it takes far to long to fix stupid mistakes like this is there no quality testing? from what i've heard kanna / hyato weapons are fine, so its just the beast tamer weapon?? i really expected it to be fixed this week this is very disappointing. i really enjoy the beast tamer class, and pride myself for being the strongest beast tamer in bera but im seriously considering switching classes now, Every major patch beast tamer gets shafted very frustrating considering the amount of funds i've put into my character.