[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Auction House Crash

AteruiAterui
Reactions: 410
edited July 2018 in Tech Support
Alrighty, so I've had this issue for a long time now. I can't open the Auction House. If I do, the game is forced back into the World Select screen and when you try to log into a world, it says that the game ID is already logged in.

Steps Already Taken:

1) I've already disabled all services other than Microsoft Services and disabled all startups to see if anything was interfering, but that didn't work.
2) I've tried running both Maplestory and the Nexon Launcher in Windows 8 compatibility mode run by Administrator.
3) I've tried a full shut down of the computer and restart.
4) I've updated my graphics card drivers.

I'm running a Windows 10 machine with 16GB of RAM, Intel Core i7 6700k Processor, nVidia GTX 980ti graphics card. Yes I'm aware it's a massive overkill for Maplestory.

Comments

• PhantomMasterThiefPhantomMasterThief
    Reactions: 3,195
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2018
    Back when we had Chat Channels, did you try the fix, cause that fix disables cash shop and auction house from opening.
    if not then the only possible solution is to Reinstall Maplestory, good luck.
  • AteruiAterui
    Reactions: 410
    edited July 2018
    Cash shop opens for me just fine, and I don't recall trying any kind of fixes like that, although I recall it being mentioned elsewhere. I suppose another reinstall attempt won't hurt. I'll let you know how it goes... And while I'm at it, I'll try it on another computer as well to see how that goes.

Edit: Reinstall didn't work. Nor did installation repair.