[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Keep Gaining Exp after lvl 250

HoneyWaterHoneyWater
Reactions: 2,245
Member, Private Tester
edited July 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I guess it's a way of asking for a level cap increase, but even after increasing the level cap when players reach that cap they should be able to keep gaining exp as they keep farming

one of the reason is, for people who keeps farming after hitting level 250 (a good example would be reboot players that wants to meso farm)
and if they do increase the level cap it would be where you can just level up to on how much exp you farmed.

and a 2nd reason would to make the rank system better. It seems kinda dumb for a person to keep #1 just for reaching level 250 first (inmatesearch for example)
so where the ranking system would see who has the highest amount of exp should be #1 (so people who spend their time farming after reaching level 250 would get rewarded for doing so)

Comments

• HHG1HHG1
    Reactions: 5,986
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2018
    You've made this thread before: http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/20288/able-to-keep-gaining-exp-beyond-lvl-250#latest

And no I don't think it's dumb for the first 250 to have the #1 spot on ranks (until level cap is increased, if it is). If you wanna go beyond that you have legion ranks.
  • HoneyWaterHoneyWater
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2018
    SadVirgin wrote: »
    You've made this thread before: http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/20288/able-to-keep-gaining-exp-beyond-lvl-250#latest

And no I don't think it's dumb for the first 250 to have the #1 spot on ranks (until level cap is increased, if it is). If you wanna go beyond that you have legion ranks.

omg thanks for finding it for me, i knew i made this post, but i couldn't find it, i even searched for it, ty ty

• HHG1HHG1
    Reactions: 5,986
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2018
    If you go to your profile (click your avatar in the top right or on any post) and go to Discussions over your badges you can see all the threads you've made.
    The search function on this site is kinda lackluster.
    HoneyWater
  • BridesmaidBridesmaid
    Reactions: 1,225
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2018
    They'll raise the cap to 255 eventually. JK IDK.
    InmateSearch and ZeroByDivide trained long and hard (keke) their effort very much deserves the spot for eternity.
    Watch ZeroByDivide's video explaining the preparation and time spent on reaching their goal...

If you want to show-off, just make multiple level 250 characters
    [edit reason: was rude]
  • ShadEightShadEight
    Reactions: 3,110
    edited July 2018
    There's a legion rank, first one to get 10k wins maple
  • HoneyWaterHoneyWater
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2018
    Bridesmaid wrote: »
    They'll raise the cap to 255 eventually. JK IDK.
    InmateSearch and ZeroByDivide trained long and hard (keke) their effort very much deserves the spot for eternity.
    Watch ZeroByDivide's video explaining the preparation and time spent on reaching their goal...

If you want to show-off, just make multiple level 250 characters

if you look at the ranking site on maplestory page maplestory.nexon.net/rankings/overall-ranking/legendary?rebootIndex=0#ranking
    you can see a legendary tab where inmate search and zerobydivide are there, those shouldn't change.
    so they shouldn't be left out or whatever.

and like you said getting to level 250 isn't easy, so why try to make multiple of them (other than legion) if you can just continue the one you like to make.
    just adding a competitive flare to the game would be more fun in my opinion, but you made good point yourself