[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Accessory crafting mastery decaying on Reboot

toccatatoccata
Reactions: 310
edited July 2018 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: functionality

Brief bug summary: Accessory crafting at meister level decayed back to craftsman level in the Reboot world.

More details:
On July 17 I reached meister level accessory crafting and did not craft anything further, leaving my mastery at 0.

On July 18 when I logged in 18 to 19 hours later, I checked my professions and saw that my accessory crafting level had gone back down to craftsman with 159995/160000 mastery but did not decay further while my meister alchemy mastery continued to decay. I consulted with my guild mates and their meister accessory crafting mastery had not decayed even after 24 hours, which I understand to be the intended behaviour on Reboot.

Edit: Mastery continues to decay and it appears my mates were mistaken. I had read various posts saying that accessory crafting did not decay on Reboot and assumed it to be true.

Steps to reproduce:
1. Reach meister level accessory crafting. Do not craft anything else, leaving your mastery at 0.
2. Wait 17 (?) hours until mastery is normally supposed to start decaying.

Character name: NippyNio

Character level: 223

Character job: Ice Lightning Mage

World name: Reboot

Date and time of the incident: July 18 at 11 AM Eastern
ElbartTheFirst

Comments

• ElbartTheFirstElbartTheFirst
    Reactions: 700
    edited August 2018
    same thing is happening with me my meister acessorycraft keeps falling to mastercraftsman
    MasterBart - Phantom - 213 - Reboot