[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Bug with perma-beginner quest?

LuvshotzLuvshotz
Reactions: 100
in General Chat
l have a lv 30 perma-beginner and the quest guide tells me to do the "Beginner job advancement quest". now l don't know if this is a bug, but l cannot figure out what to do with this, seeing as how the quest is not showing up in my regular quest-tab and the quest guide refuses to teleport me, saying; "It cannot be used here". if anyone has some insight into this, then please tell me about this, because l do not know what to do.

Please view this link: https://www.deviantart.com/jonahxd/art/Maplestory-Query-755170860?ga_submit_new=10:1531948709

Comments

• RexaarRexaar
    Reactions: 3,645
    edited July 2018
    I believe that quest want you to do your first job advancement, but since because there is 5 jobs, there is no quest and no teleport.
    I don't think you want to do that since your a perma beginner
  • HHG1HHG1
    Reactions: 5,986
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2018
    If you actually want to job advance you should go to Lith Harbor and a quest will pop up that allows you to choose a starting quest for your advancement. If you've already accepted one of the 5 options, go to your questlog and forfeit it and then go to Lith Harbor to choose a new option, or go to the designated job NPC for that quest.

If you wanna stay a beginner you should just ignore it.
    ChroniusNightmare
  • ChroniusNightmareChroniusNightmare
    Reactions: 1,975
    edited August 2018
    SadVirgin wrote: »

If you wanna stay a beginner you should just ignore it.

It's as he said. You will also be prompted to increase your SP even though you're a beginner and not an actual job class. Those are the things you have to put up with as a perma beginner.