[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Speed up Visitor PQ

BeefBeef
Reactions: 2,560
edited July 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Mob spawn to slow, make it faster because I can never get rank S on a few stages. Also make the boss drop multiple items instead of just like 1~2

Comments

• thrakkesthrakkes
    Reactions: 2,135
    edited July 2018
    I agree on this. But I'm pretty sure Kishin works in this PQ.
  • PirateIzzyPirateIzzy
    Reactions: 5,265
    edited July 2018
    The PQ needs to be a LOT better honestly. Not just in terms of speed, but rewards too.
  • EnokumoEnokumo
    Reactions: 1,610
    edited July 2018
    Well, it is almost impossible to get S rank if you're soloing the PQ for Stage 1, 2 and 4. An increased spawn would be less a pain to do the PQ, at least until Nexon decides to rehaul the PQ because it's very outdated for today's standards to be honest.

The rewards are more than fine, considering you have a pretty good set bonus with three items. It is also a good alternative to Gollux equipment (or a good set before you come to gollux) but hardly worth because of the speed. Nonetheless I find the rewards are okay, even if they are random drops. EXP could be boosted slightly tho.