[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Question about Nodes

Questions4NexonQuestions4Nexon
Reactions: 200
edited July 2018 in General Chat
Is it true that you can get boost nodes for even first job skills? Someone mentioned it to me, but I did not believe it at the time because I couldn't recall seeing any first job skills while opening nodes. Thank you.

Comments

• CeominCeomin
    Reactions: 735
    edited July 2018
    Yes. If you go to the node master and select create a node, you can see all of the different skills you can have a boost node for.
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2018
    Is it true that you can get boost nodes for even first job skills? Someone mentioned it to me, but I did not believe it at the time because I couldn't recall seeing any first job skills while opening nodes. Thank you.

Good example would be Night Walker nodes, you can get boost nodes for Shadow Bat and Lucky Seven (both are first job skills, Shadow Bats being an essential skill to boost while Lucky Seven not being one since you have Quintuple Throw).
  • KerqxonKerqxon
    Reactions: 1,870
    edited July 2018
    YinYangX wrote: »

Good example would be Night Walker nodes, you can get boost nodes for Shadow Bat and Lucky Seven (both are first job skills, Shadow Bats being an essential skill to boost while Lucky Seven not being one since you have Quintuple Throw).

As far as boost nodes are concerned you get to pick 1 boost node but other 2 are picked at complete random and since how much rng there is in this game good luck getting a perfect boost node
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2018
    Kerqxon wrote: »

As far as boost nodes are concerned you get to pick 1 boost node but other 2 are picked at complete random and since how much rng there is in this game good luck getting a perfect boost node

Not exactly sure how that relates to anything anyone you quoted said. The focus is whether or not first job skills are possible to get as nodes, nothing about perfect tris or how to pick the second/third part of nodes......

Just to double check, you're not meaning "beginner" skills like Nimble Feet or any other skill your character comes with at creation and not after first job advancement, right?