[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.

Questions Regarding to Lab Server Legion Block

EggtartKingEggtartKing
Reactions: 400
Posts: 5
Member
edited July 24 in General Chat
1. Are we going to get both Legion Block & Enhanced Legion Block at the same time?

2. Is it serious that you need to train your lab character to level 250 to get the lv.250 block? (is this even doable?)

AKradian senpai I need your help.

Comments

  • choozchooz
    Reactions: 1,205
    Posts: 179
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 24
    rip lab server, your actual good rewards will be missed, too bad you turned into a horrible grindfest just to get the same thing everyone else got.
  • choozchooz
    Reactions: 1,205
    Posts: 179
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 24
    The only way they could turn this around for me is if the blocks are separate if the original was just the highest one you obtained.
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    Reactions: 1,895
    Posts: 298
    Member
    edited July 24
    In what way does this temp server enhance my game play on my current account? What do I walk away with that will help my account in the long run?
    DarkPassengerdarik
  • choozchooz
    Reactions: 1,205
    Posts: 179
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 24
    It must be. But it's different from the event everyone was expecting. You know, the actual fun event that wasn't back-breaking non-stop slavework to get the same result players in another region got.
    CrystalOra wrote: »
    In what way does this temp server enhance my game play on my current account? What do I walk away with that will help my account in the long run?
    You are speaking in the thread that is asking directly about this benefit
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    Reactions: 1,895
    Posts: 298
    Member
    edited July 24
    Please explain what the benefit of participating in Lab server would be? What do we obtain that helps our account?
    darik
  • choozchooz
    Reactions: 1,205
    Posts: 179
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 24
    CrystalOra wrote: »
    Please explain what the benefit of participating in Lab server would be? What do we obtain that helps our account?

    Legion block(s?) that can be added onto your legion board that don't count as one of your characters.
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    Reactions: 1,895
    Posts: 298
    Member
    edited July 24
    Is it perm?
  • choozchooz
    Reactions: 1,205
    Posts: 179
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 24
    Well, if it wasn't, that would be pretty stupid of them. Nobody said it wasn't in TMS, and the patch notes don't say it's temporary, so I have to assume the same here.
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    Reactions: 1,895
    Posts: 298
    Member
    edited July 24
    Well there have been times in the past that nexon has promised rewards for events and not followed through (Cat of all Trades Ring). There have been a number of events where the patch notes were different from the in-game reality. Just because it does not say that the Legion block is time limited does not = perm.
  • DarkZettaDarkZetta
    Reactions: 890
    Posts: 38
    Member
    edited July 24
    You're over exaggerating. They hardly "killed" Lab server. You still want to level as high as possible in Lab for the 150+ Legion grid piece and for the character's levels to count for your Legion's overall level.

    The only thing that's dumb is the level 250 requirement for the highest Legion grid piece. I'm kind of hoping it's a typo, because in TMS you only had to get to level 150, or 200 I dunno which, and kill Von Leon at level 10 and that was it. For GMS we have to get to level 250 for the same reward, which is basically 100% impossible for legit players since we only have 20 days to do so.
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    Reactions: 1,895
    Posts: 298
    Member
    edited July 24
    20 days of 4x exp with monsters that are in the middle of a perm steroid induced rage to reach level 250 w/o a single death? What could go wrong?
  • choozchooz
    Reactions: 1,205
    Posts: 179
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 24
    I don't even know how they'd make a time limited block without having to manually remove them all.
  • choozchooz
    Reactions: 1,205
    Posts: 179
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 24
    DarkZetta wrote: »
    You're over exaggerating. They hardly "killed" Lab server. You still want to level as high as possible in Lab for the 150+ Legion grid piece and for the character's levels to count for your Legion's overall level.

    The only thing that's dumb is the level 250 requirement for the highest Legion grid piece. I'm kind of hoping it's a typo, because in TMS you only had to get to level 150, or 200 I dunno which, and kill Von Leon at level 10 and that was it. For GMS we have to get to level 250 for the same reward.

    I didn't say they killed it, I said they killed the hype. Because most people aren't going to stick around for punishing no-life grinding for the short time the event is around. It stops being cool when it's not fun.
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    Reactions: 1,895
    Posts: 298
    Member
    edited July 24
    I'm just saying that they don't always deliver on the events.
  • choozchooz
    Reactions: 1,205
    Posts: 179
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 24
    CrystalOra wrote: »
    I'm just saying that they don't always deliver on the events.

    i'm fully aware of a huge past event that was broken and impossible to complete, and nobody was compensated for the maximum amount of work that was possible to do. I'm one of the entire three people who continue to complain about it when broken event promises pop up.
  • choozchooz
    Reactions: 1,205
    Posts: 179
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 24
    CrystalOra wrote: »
    20 days of 4x exp with monsters that are in the middle of a perm steroid induced rage to reach level 250 w/o a single death? What could go wrong?

    I mean, you'd also have virtually unlimited upgrades so you'd eventually be able to oneshot everything by sneezing on it, but that's still incredibly slow for people who have things like "jobs" which they use to do things like "buy nx cash" and still borderline impossible for people who aren't just completely minmaxing
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    Reactions: 1,895
    Posts: 298
    Member
    edited July 25
    Your talking to someone who already has an 8000+ level legion. Even with a full time job I find time to be a total She-Nerd!
  • DarkZettaDarkZetta
    Reactions: 890
    Posts: 38
    Member
    edited July 25
    chooz wrote: »
    DarkZetta wrote: »
    You're over exaggerating. They hardly "killed" Lab server. You still want to level as high as possible in Lab for the 150+ Legion grid piece and for the character's levels to count for your Legion's overall level.

    The only thing that's dumb is the level 250 requirement for the highest Legion grid piece. I'm kind of hoping it's a typo, because in TMS you only had to get to level 150, or 200 I dunno which, and kill Von Leon at level 10 and that was it. For GMS we have to get to level 250 for the same reward.

    I didn't say they killed it, I said they killed the hype. Because most people aren't going to stick around for punishing no-life grinding for the short time the event is around. It stops being cool when it's not fun.

    I'm still not sure what you're trying to get at here. It's not like getting to 200+ is hard. If people are scared of dying, play a Paladin or Dark Knight, they're the two most popular and safe choices to play as in Lab.
    I will admit that the 20 day duration of the server is rather low. I believe TMS Lab was up for 40 days and they didn't have this insane level 250 legion reward.

    There's definitely things we still need to know about for our Lab server that's for sure, like if we'll also have the passive 3x EXP and Drop as well or not.
  • choozchooz
    Reactions: 1,205
    Posts: 179
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 25
    Hey, 8000 is still only average 200 each qualifying legion character. Getting to 250 is another matter entirely, especially with that exp curve.
    DarkPassengerKerqxon
  • choozchooz
    Reactions: 1,205
    Posts: 179
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 25
    No, the only complaint is that we're being made to get to 250 to get the same thing others got in a much easier way.