[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[MONAD] stuck in act 2

Comments

• SnowDazeSnowDaze
    Reactions: 615
    edited July 2018
    I can't get back in either..

Char. name SweetAlyssum

Server Windia

level 148

Class Ark

• FrootFroot
    It's pretty pathetic but... I'm stuck with no hp potions.
    You guys really should add an npc if it's going to lock characters in with no way getting out.
  • FrootFroot
    NVM! there is a hidden portal in background
    try the purple spinning portal
    I'm out!! :D
  • BillyxDBillyxD
    Reactions: 100
    edited July 2018

I'm stuck in act 2 when I was killing the live water in the trees the game closes and I can not leave the village says that I do not have what to do outside.

Char: BillyxD
    Level:197
    World: Global Reboot
  • FynixxFynixx
    Reactions: 200
    edited July 2018
    The same thing happened to me and now I cannot even get back to Monad game at all. same scenario as the initial poster. Instead of going to talk to the lady who wrote the letter I decided to help the soldiers and go and kill wolves, even though I have a pot to keep my Mp and Hp up with the touch of a button. I still somehow died, when I got back to town one character {can't remember which one...think it might be the little boy who sings} had the book with the ....... but couldnt do anything, then I got kicked out of Maplestory all together....now I don't even know how to get back to Monad, the quest is not in my quest log or anywhere that I can see. So I don't know what else to do. seems like there is something wrong with maplestory one week to the next. I play every single day and my medal quest for days logged in at night stays stuck at 1. I have explored all the areas needed for several medals that are all stuck one shy of my getting the medal. I have issues all over the map. Sigh, but I love this game and have so much fun. Wish the glitches where not so plentiful
  • MohanadMohanad
    Reactions: 1,105
    edited August 2018
    pleeeeeeeease!!!, we need the dmg skin!

Edit:
    i got it <3
  • KhromatikKhromatik
    Reactions: 400
    edited August 2018
    Fynixx wrote: »
    ....now I don't even know how to get back to Monad, the quest is not in my quest log or anywhere that I can see. So I don't know what else to do.

You can get back to it through the Dimensional Portal in town. I think it's called Abrup Basin or something of the sorts
  • DrakentaraDrakentara
    Can't use the purple portal and can't move the camp to the next town across the river, when prompted to fight the monsters; the screen goes black and the music still plays, I gave a good half-hour before having to shut the game down via task manager.
  • SnickySnicky
    Reactions: 1,385
    edited April 2020
    I get the issue that whenever I try to continue in act 2 where have to lure monsters away I keep getting kicked out of the game , so seems I have no other option then either forfeit the questline for now or just simple move away and continue my lvling in the game itself .
    Kinda disseapointing to see that eversince this bug existed it never been fixed it seems .
  • I'm still having glitches at the Jellyrashes and it's been 2+ years now.
    xMiitsurii
  • I am stuck in monad act 2 in Windsleep forest treetops. It says it is too far to jump and that I have to bounce on a jelly. I've watched youtube to proceed and jumped on it and won't let me hop. I have done it several times but I think this is a bug. I am stuck here and won't even let me leave this place.
  • TheGiGiTheGiGi
    Reactions: 100
    For those who are stuck on this part, you have to jump on the end of the jelly. It might take a few tries but you have do it from a running start.
    TL;DR AIM FOR THE TIP OF THE JELLY!
  • saltosuresaltosure
    i've been aiming for the tip of the jelly, i am also stuck on the jelly jumping thing as well. I keep aiming for the end of the tip but it doesn't work, i have been trying for quite a while now