[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Are we going to get a time extension on Relay?

BB327BB327
Reactions: 410
edited July 2018 in General Chat
There were 3 hours of gameplay left before reset. I had less than thirty minutes left to get my 4th chest (I am needing every chest until event ends to claim the weapon). Yesterday I was up early working on them, when you went down at 4:15 a.m. PST. Are we going to at least get a time extension to make up for these USCs?

Comments

• MiraMira
    Reactions: 4,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2018
    With the amount of them that have happened, I would hope that that is something on their radar. Usually they just add 4-8 free progression to your count as opposed to actually giving you the reward (I want my Miracle Circulator and Cube, damnit !), but hey, it's better than nothing I suppose.
  • new2msnew2ms
    Reactions: 910
    I really hope they do something like adding some kind of progression to our records. I also need to collect my 4th box but didn't know that a maintenance would mess it up. And I probably won't be able to log on for a few days after August 2 (When I planned to collect the weapon). So I wouldn't mind Maple giving us progression instead of a time extension. :)