[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Crusader Codex monsters not displaying loot

SquishyAuraSquishyAura
Reactions: 305
in Bug Reporting
Bug Type: UI

Bug Details: It seems like some monsters dont show what they drop in the Crusader Codex, even when you already have their respective card.
When I search for 'Roid' in the Crusader Codex or simply double click on the Roid in Magatia, I get this:
49plSvc.png
But when I scroll through the Crusader Codex book manually and click on the Roid monster card, I get the correct information:
qid9MUo.png

Character name: SquishyKanna
Character level: 91
Character job: Kanna
World name: Reboot EU
Date & time: 28th July 2018 - 11:00am CEST
YinYangX

Comments

• YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2018
    My guess is it has something to with how the Codex seems to have been "updated" for Lab Server.
  • PirateIzzyPirateIzzy
    Reactions: 5,265
    edited July 2018
    The reason is because there are 2 separate codex cards for Roid (one from pre-BB, one from post-BB), and the search bar sends you to the pre-BB version.

Yeah, the Codex is horribly neglected.
    DodochSquishyAuraYinYangX
  • SquishyAuraSquishyAura
    Reactions: 305
    edited July 2018
    Wow, all the way from pre-BB? Will they ever fix this?

Fixing things like this are so important because I really feel like there is shortage of up-to-date information in maplestory. All wikis I check are outdated one way or another.
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2018
    PirateIzzy wrote: »
    The reason is because there are 2 separate codex cards for Roid (one from pre-BB, one from post-BB), and the search bar sends you to the pre-BB version.

Yeah, the Codex is horribly neglected.

Hmm, that makes sense why it looks like some monsters are in the Codex twice.
  • PlutiaPlutia
    Reactions: 730
    edited August 2018
    i have same issue with practically every single monster. okay, if search sends you to pre-bb information, fine... but why does DOUBLE CLICKING A MONSTER DIRECTLY give you the old information?