[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Is it really that hard to drop throwing-stars?

Âncora38Âncora38
Reactions: 200
edited July 2018 in General Chat
I'm an assassin level 78, and lately I decided to farm Stone Golems to get the Kumbi throwing-star. I defeated about a thousand golems and nothing. Is it normal? Does the same happen with the other monsters that drops Kumbi or any other throwing star?

Comments

• DFDFDDFDFD
    Reactions: 2,160
    edited July 2018
    Just get to 150 and farm Ilbis at MP3
    Âncora38
  • EmongAdarnaEmongAdarna
    Reactions: 610
    edited July 2018
    Âncora38 wrote: »
    I'm an assassin level 78, and lately I decided to farm Stone Golems to get the Kumbi throwing-star. I defeated about a thousand golems and nothing. Is it normal? Does the same happen with the other monsters that drops Kumbi or any other throwing star?

you like super out leveld em so maybe thats why

DFDFD wrote: »

wait mp3 drops ilbis? i made x5 150 char never had one and im grinding there for daily coins all i had was hwabis

Âncora38
  • DFDFDDFDFD
    Reactions: 2,160
    edited July 2018
    Yeah you're right it's Hwabis. Same att tho.
  • choozchooz
    Reactions: 1,815
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2018
    it's pointless splitting hairs when hwabis are objectively better than ilbis
  • Âncora38Âncora38
    Reactions: 200
    edited July 2018

I thought about that too but started doubting because armors around the monster's level were dropping. But still, I agree this might be the reason. Thanks for your answer :)

DFDFD wrote: »

At this point, I'll end up doing this. Thank you :)
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2018
    chooz wrote: »
    it's pointless splitting hairs when hwabis are objectively better than ilbis

Except you can't upgrade hwabis to crystals.

Out leveling monsters only affect exp rate and meso rate. It shouldn't affect any item drop rate.