[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Jr. Commander Pets

Captain_DaddyCaptain_Daddy
Reactions: 300
in General Chat
Hello!
I've got a question regarding the "new" Jr. Commander pets.
I've tried finding people who had recently purchased the set in game, but without succes. So here goes,
On the website, the pet equipment that come with the Jr. Commander pets are listed as 90days, however when I go to the cashshop and hover over the set, there is no expiration date listed, does this mean the pet equipment are permanent?

Sorry if this isn't the right place to ask this question, I wasn't really sure where I should ask it as noone in game was able to help me
thank you in advance!

Comments

• Captain_DaddyCaptain_Daddy
    Reactions: 300
    edited July 2018
    Hello!
    I've got some questions regarding the "new" Jr. Commander pets.
    I've tried finding people who had recently purchased the set in game, but without succes. So here goes,
    On the website, the pet equipment that come with the Jr. Commander pets are listed as 90days, however when I go to the cashshop and hover over the set, there is no expiration date listed, does this mean the pet equipment are permanent?

My second question is regarding the buffs that these pets give, The website was quite vague about this, Does anyone know exactly what buffs these pets give? Because as I understand it they have this "set-effect" buff that gets stronger if you get all 3 of these pets. But what about the other one they mentioned?

Sorry if this isn't the right place to ask this question, I wasn't really sure where I should ask it as noone in game was able to help me
    thank you in advance!
  • scholar624scholar624
    Reactions: 3,315
    edited July 2018
    No need to worry, you're asking in the right section. As for your questions:

Are the pet equipment permanent even if the pets only last 90 days
    Yes, all their pet equipment is indeed permanent.

What buffs do these pets give?
    You can earn +3/+5/+7 weapon and magic attack depending on how many Jr. Commander pets are out; earning +15 if you have all three following you.