[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Items

faker413faker413
Reactions: 600
edited July 2018 in General Chat
Hey guys is there a quest or place where i can buy an item to change my skin color :D
its been a year since ive been on and last year i used the valintine card thing which changes ur look randomly and im starting to not like it
i want a way to change the skin only back to normal (JUST THE SKIN)
is anyone going to sell one?? can i get it somewhere from a quest?? can i buy it at a shop???
I do not use nexon cash

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited July 2018
    Skin color coupons are typically sold from the cash shop. I don't recall any events that have given out skin color coupons, so if there have been events there hasn't been many.

You can buy maple points using mesos through the meso market; in any town, use the Quick Move button and click on the lady in the pantsuit. Enter your PIC and you'll be able to purchase maple points at a rate decided by an average of the rate in your server. The meso market is not available on Reboot, however.
    faker413
  • faker413faker413
    Reactions: 600
    edited July 2018
    Neospector wrote: »
    Skin color coupons are typically sold from the cash shop. I don't recall any events that have given out skin color coupons, so if there have been events there hasn't been many.

You can buy maple points using mesos through the meso market; in any town, use the Quick Move button and click on the lady in the pantsuit. Enter your PIC and you'll be able to purchase maple points at a rate decided by an average of the rate in your server. The meso market is not available on Reboot, however.

thx for telling me ^_^ i havnt been on in a long time