[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Legendary Armor Shard

BillyxDBillyxD
Reactions: 100
edited July 2018 in General Chat
I want to know how to get these shards, if some mob dropa or just a boss because this is difficult to drop the boss and I am trying to close the set amaterasu and the strongest I can go through I am playing the Global Reboot if someone can help me my Nick BillyxD
Thank you !!

Quero saber como conseguir essas shards, se algum mob dropa ou so de boss pois esta dificil dropar dos boss e estou tentando fechar o set amaterasu que eo mais forte que consigo ir atraz Estou jogando o Reboot Global se alguem poder ajudar eu meu Nick BillyxD
Obrigado !!

Comments

• YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2018
    BillyxD wrote: »
    I want to know how to get these shards, if some mob dropa or just a boss because this is difficult to drop the boss and I am trying to close the set amaterasu and the strongest I can go through I am playing the Global Reboot if someone can help me my Nick BillyxD
    Thank you !!

Quero saber como conseguir essas shards, se algum mob dropa ou so de boss pois esta dificil dropar dos boss e estou tentando fechar o set amaterasu que eo mais forte que consigo ir atraz Estou jogando o Reboot Global se alguem poder ajudar eu meu Nick BillyxD
    Obrigado !!

Most bosses drop them at a chance rate. Think Ranmaru has the highest chance, iirc.
  • BillyxDBillyxD
    Reactions: 100
    edited July 2018
    YinhYangX
    Yes it has been a week since I killed him and others and did not drop in NORMAL mode the strongest boss I can handle and Arkarium not easy
    Do not have any mob that drops? or another way to achieve it?
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2018
    BillyxD wrote: »
    YinhYangX
    Yes it has been a week since I killed him and others and did not drop in NORMAL mode the strongest boss I can handle and Arkarium not easy
    Do not have any mob that drops? or another way to achieve it?

Hmm, it's at a chance, so maybe you just have really (really) bad luck? =l
    Think the only thing I can say is keep trying and hope?
    Don't think normal mobs drop them, iirc.