[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Cant do 5th job until starforce is back halp

WiccaWickedWiccaWicked
Reactions: 910
edited July 2018 in General Chat
Not sure where else to put this, because it's not really a rant, more of just looking for some sort of help if it exists. The starforce bug is a problem, i get that, but the fact that a quest exists that requires you to have 100 star force and a 10 star weapon to do 5th job is beyond asinine. Since, in reboot, with starforce gone, there is literally nothing i can think of that i can possibly do. Ovbiously one could just play another world, but since everything thats not reboot is basically dead because nexon killed it with p2w, i'd rather avoid that.

tl;dr Is there anyway to get to 5th job without star forcing? Or maybe nexon could just temporarily remove that quest from the line until starforce is back?
Skandell

Comments

• BijouxBijoux
    I agree, kind of annoying I have the same problem, my nodes expire tonight and I was expecting to be 5th job 2 days ago right when they removed starforce... kind of annoying if you ask me.
  • SkandellSkandell
    Reactions: 100
    edited July 2018
    yea same issue hey. basically quit the game atm because I can get no further. Pretty bummed out by it. Rather slack on their behalf as they had the exact same issue on KMS and still failed to prevent in on GMS.
  • HuskyDMHuskyDM
    Reactions: 3,745
    edited July 2018
    Its been 2 days already since they removed Starforce. I expect a huge compensation for this one.
  • DtxDtx
    Reactions: 770
    edited July 2018
    This is the 3rd day already. I can't keep doing my quest at Temple of Time due to the star force requirement.
  • C00ki3zC00ki3z
    Reactions: 1,340
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2018
    Instead of posting here, you should make a ticket to have Nexon look at this thread.
  • KrimlockKrimlock
    Reactions: 1,840
    edited August 2018
    Are you in reboot or normal servers if you in normal servers i can check to see if i got some starforce stuff i can trade if that works
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited August 2018
    if you've read the memo, Starforce will be enabled tomorrow after maintenance
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited August 2018
    HuskyDM wrote: »
    Its been 2 days already since they removed Starforce. I expect a huge compensation for this one.

Compensation was detailed in here
    Illuminye
  • DtxDtx
    edited August 2018
    But this compensation will be available on the next Sunday, we have to wait till then to start enchanting?
    edited August 2018
    only if you want the compensation on that character. Otherwise, youre holding yourself back. It's 3 days from now. Why wait for the starforce reduction, when you were going to starforce before there was even any compensation to begin with, for the 5th job req
  • DtxDtx
    edited August 2018
    To be honest I doubt poeple will wait till next Sunday to start enchanting. Mostly of us will enchant our gear as far as the maintenance is over to keep progressing.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited August 2018
    If you had actually read today's patch notes, you would've seen this:
    Star Force Enhancement, Transfer Hammer, and Equipment Trace Transfer will be reactivated.

And since the game is currently down for maintenance, the complaints in this thread are essentially a moot point.
  • DtxDtx
    edited August 2018
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    If you had actually read today's patch notes, you would've seen this:
    Star Force Enhancement, Transfer Hammer, and Equipment Trace Transfer will be reactivated.

And since the game is currently down for maintenance, the complaints in this thread are essentially a moot point.

Me? I'm talking about the compensation.
    edited August 2018
    next sunday IS the 5th, literally 3 days from now. take advantage of it or not. it's not a big deal. either wait for 30% off 5 10 and 15 or don't. what the hell other sunday can there be when it's Thursday.