[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

stuck on monad act 1

NoOneKNowsxNoOneKNowsx
Reactions: 200
edited July 2018 in Bug Reporting
i cannot continue my quest bcs i leave the map to kill and elite, and when I returned to the camp they returned me to the bridge, and the search did not follow their order, now I can not forget the quest, nor continue ... I need help please[img][/img][img][/img]open?id=1Z2UNYcCl-NFpya5dBpgHBmsrQeDAww7e

Comments

• NoOneKNowsxNoOneKNowsx
    edited July 2018
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited July 2018
    Did you forfeit any quests, or did you just leave the map?

Also, do you have any quests for Monad in the Available section of your quest log?
  • NoOneKNowsxNoOneKNowsx
    edited August 2018
    bumbertyr wrote: »

Also, do you have any quests for Monad in the Available section of your quest log?

i'll try to forfeit but i cannot, and i dont have any quest available from monad quest =(
  • NoOneKNowsxNoOneKNowsx
    edited August 2018
    bumbertyr wrote: »

i have a quest on my "Q" old quest from monad.. thats why i cannot continue my quest -.- ty