[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Monad: escape the giant shadow

AshuleeAshulee
Reactions: 310
in General Chat
Just wondering if we get the option to skip this part after failing a number of times... my laptop's "z" key is broken, so I'm not able to do it without dying. :(

Comments

• TapiokaTapioka
    Reactions: 455
    edited July 2018
    Rebind whatever is on your Z key. Hotkey window is "\", the button above [Enter]
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited July 2018
    Tapioka wrote: »
    Rebind whatever is on your Z key. Hotkey window is "\", the button above [Enter]

Won't work. It's a secondary control set for that segment. I'm not sure, off the top of my head, what to compare it to, but the jump, helicopter and dash/attack/whatever-the-hell are hard-locked to Z, X and C.

@Ashulee: if you have an extra keyboard lying around, your best bet would be to use that temporarily to clear that section.
    Ashulee
  • AshuleeAshulee
    Reactions: 310
    edited August 2018
    Ah, thanks. I'll see if I can find my old desktop keyboard in case it happens again.

I got lucky and found the sweet spot on my key. It worked long enough for me to barely scrape by.
    YinYangX
  • xIceManxIceMan
    Reactions: 800
    edited August 2018
    I can't finish it either. Key Z and C do absolutely nothing. I can only use X to dash...
  • DancemonDancemon
    Reactions: 1,535
    edited August 2018
    a lot of Players have These issues
    as far as i heard None of the german Players using a qwertz Keyboard layout can use Z or C
    guess this is Content only for Players with certain Keyboard layouts