[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

monad juliet(think is her name) boss fight glitch

ouroborusouroborus
Reactions: 200
edited August 2018 in Bug Reporting
after i killer her, i was stuck on the boss fight screen with my timer slowly ticking down, but she already died, i restarted my client, killed her again, nope still same problems

Comments

• AACMIVAACMIV
    Reactions: 1,120
    edited August 2018
    I have a problem with just stage 1 of the fight. She destroys the first building, then the game crashes. I'm a DB so I don't know if the DOT has something to do with it
  • QueQue
    Reactions: 1,000
    edited August 2018
    Happened a few times for me. I found out that if u kill her to quickly on the first stage it happens, especially in the time when the game forces a stupid close up of your character, which acts like a 3 second cutscene. Best bet is to not nuke Julieta too quickly or you are gonna be softlocked at the reward stage.
  • SevienSevien
    Reactions: 455
    edited August 2018
    I also am crashing during the boss fight, but not consistently, it seems like whenever the screen wants to move from one building to the next there's a chance to crash. I have yet to crash if I get past the first stage, however.