[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Monad Act 3 Actinops Transparent Blood

YurusaYurusa
Reactions: 100
edited August 2018 in General Chat
I'm relatively new and got back into playing the game from a long time ago, though I didn't get far so don't know much from then anyway. I started on the reboot server to see what it's like and been enjoying, however I just can't seem to understand what I'm suppose to do here.

In act 3 when you have to get the ingredients for the potions. I was wondering if anyone got here and knows what to do, I get to the fight and its just extremely difficult and I don't know if I'm missing something. I die but unlike the previous fights it starts me back at town and I have to start the fight from the beginning, biggest problem is just that ability that one shots you.

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited August 2018
    You're supposed to duck to avoid the fist. Alternatively, if you have mobbing skills, you can stand on the cliff above the boss and it won't hit you (though you're susceptible to the other mobs). If you're a mechanic like myself and can't duck under the skill, standing on the cliff is the best option.

It's difficult, but not impossible.
  • YurusaYurusa
    edited August 2018
    I'm relatively new and got back into playing the game from a long time ago, though I didn't get far so don't know much from then anyway. I started on the reboot server to see what it's like and been enjoying, however I just can't seem to understand what I'm suppose to do here.

In act 3 when you have to get the ingredients for the potions. I was wondering if anyone got here and knows what to do, I get to the fight and its just extremely difficult and I don't know if I'm missing something. I die but unlike the previous fights it starts me back at town and I have to start the fight from the beginning, biggest problem is just that ability that one shots you.
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2018
    Funny how he copies and pastes 2hrs later. o.O
  • YurusaYurusa
    edited August 2018
    YinYangX wrote: »
    Funny how he copies and pastes 2hrs later. o.O

I didn't do that though :( No idea how that happened
    Neospector wrote: »
    You're supposed to duck to avoid the fist. Alternatively, if you have mobbing skills, you can stand on the cliff above the boss and it won't hit you (though you're susceptible to the other mobs). If you're a mechanic like myself and can't duck under the skill, standing on the cliff is the best option.

It's difficult, but not impossible.

Thanks for the response, I was trying to just stand on the cliff but wasn't working to well :/ I'm playing Evan and I know he doesn't got the best mobbing.
  • aliuropodaaliuropoda
    Reactions: 200
    edited August 2018
    just wondering how to cleanse it. the chat says throw yourself in the crimson queen's fire arrow attack but i have no idea what that is
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited August 2018
    They are confusing the Monad poison effect with the Chaos Crimson Queen flame effect, I'd imagine; the two are similar in function.

I don't know how to purge the poison effect, however clearing the battle will remove it.
  • RunningToastRunningToast
    Reactions: 200
    edited August 2018
    If its the poison with the ball above your head it just last a very long time.