[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Unable to progress in Monad Act 3

Comments

• elpapupandaelpapupanda
    Same problem, it doesn't matter if I'm close or at range eventually it dc
  • KapoownugKapoownug
    Reactions: 200
    edited August 2018
    I keep dcing during the first map at random moments. It's not even the charge attack or the building collapsing that causes the dc. Other than that I'm able to complete only around 1 or 2 runs per day because of this bug.
  • YourSkillYourSkill
    edited August 2018
    did someone solve this problem? i cant still progress act 3 monad, stuck after defeating fembris help pls.
  • chongolochongolo
    Reactions: 500
    edited August 2018
    REPOST:
    After defeating Julieta at the end of act 3, I was immediately disconnected. Upon relogging, I accepted NPC Einar's quest lightbulb, wrongly assuming his quest would complete act 3. I was teleported from the boss map(preventing me from finishing off Julieta) back to the castle in Skuas with no way to progress further.

The minor patch did not fix this. Been waiting for this to be fixed, please look into this
  • SnowDazeSnowDaze
    Reactions: 615
    edited August 2018
    I have been going through these trees for 2 days now. At some point, when I jump to hit a monster I disconnect.

Character name: SweetAllyssum

Character level: 167

Character job: Ark

World name: Windia

Yesterday around 2-4 pm EST
    Today 2-3 so far
  • SnowDazeSnowDaze
    Reactions: 615
    edited August 2018
    Sorry, It was my problem. I finally got a runtime error. Fixed it and now out of tree tops.
  • abbymanmanabbymanman
    edited October 2018
    I cant fight with the boss, stuck in Act3 as well. My ark got DC everytime when i fight with fembris. And I cant go out of this map? Who designed this crap?