[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Unable to download MS - direct link?

LegiitLegiit
in General Chat
Hey!

When selecting "Play now" on the website, I select to download the launcher, but this redirects me to the create accounts page (even though I am already signed in).
I sign in again and get redirected to the main page again. If I then click the download, the process repeats resulting in me being unable to download maplestory.

I've tried multiple browsers, all have the same issue, would it be possible to provide a direct link to the nexon launcher download?

Also, the sign in and sign up buttons don't work on Google Chrome.

Kind regards

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited August 2018
    If you click the "Download game" button on the main Nexon website, it should download the Nexon Launcher setup EXE file, regardless of whether you're signed in.

I cannot confirm the sign in button not working on Chrome; mine works just fine. Try disabling your adblock and see if that helps.