[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Monad event extended help

DealymaniacDealymaniac
Reactions: 1,010
edited August 2018 in General Chat
I've dont all act 1, 2 and 3. but I didnt get the reward from the event, 150 ark coins/1k points thing. and I didnt get the chair either, and the monad countdown event quest. Did I do something wrong? do i have to talk to somebody to get the reward? https://ibb.co/i4wE6K This website is my screenshot of all the chapter I've complete :I as proof

as U saw the quest list on the right, bc I restart the act i wanted to get some exp for lvling

Comments

• YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2018
    I've dont all act 1, 2 and 3. but I didnt get the reward from the event, 150 ark coins/1k points thing. and I didnt get the chair either, and the monad countdown event quest. Did I do something wrong? do i have to talk to somebody to get the reward? https://ibb.co/i4wE6K This website is my screenshot of all the chapter I've complete :I as proof

as U saw the quest list on the right, bc I restart the act i wanted to get some exp for lvling

Did you check your event notifier?
  • DealymaniacDealymaniac
    edited August 2018
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2018

Could be remembering wrong, but try getting rid of the 3 Discover Sky related quests, think sometimes the event notifier does something wonky and can't have more than 9 quests. (Could have imagined, but can't hurt to try.)
  • DealymaniacDealymaniac
    edited August 2018
    i did it too. and it still doesnt poped up
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited August 2018
    The monad countdown attendance check had to be started with the coupon from the ark coin shop(special tab, very bottom, 100 coins). You'd be shown snippets of your character in a coma, with different people coming by on different days basically going "pls wake up soon we need u". After that, you're given an item to hold onto for 30 minutes, then you turn it in to get stuff.

I'm not sure if you can still get everything from it if you started now.
  • DealymaniacDealymaniac
    edited August 2018
    so i have to buy that item and do the act 2 again to do get the quest? bc i bought it and it say i have to finish act 2 which is confusing since i finished all 3
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    Reactions: 3,135
    edited August 2018
    I got d/c in monad boss =[
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2018
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    The monad countdown attendance check had to be started with the coupon from the ark coin shop(special tab, very bottom, 100 coins). You'd be shown snippets of your character in a coma, with different people coming by on different days basically going "pls wake up soon we need u". After that, you're given an item to hold onto for 30 minutes, then you turn it in to get stuff.

I'm not sure if you can still get everything from it if you started now.

Is this only if you didn't start the event during the original time? Cause I did the even fine without ever having to buy the coupon.
  • DealymaniacDealymaniac
    edited August 2018
    ah it worked now. i have to do act 2 again to get it :D
    YinYangX