[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Changing default character in character selection?

BodaciousBodacious
Reactions: 600
edited August 2018 in General Chat
Whenever I login and select my world, it always selects a character thats on the third page which I find annoying since I'd like to change it so that it selects my main character as I have them ordered by level. Is there a way to change this?

Comments

• YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2018
    Bodacious wrote: »
    Whenever I login and select my world, it always selects a character thats on the third page which I find annoying since I'd like to change it so that it selects my main character as I have them ordered by level. Is there a way to change this?

Think it's a known bug that's happened after one of the recent maints. Think it's been forwarded (not completely sure).
  • DodochDodoch
    Reactions: 1,380
    edited August 2018
    This has nothing to do with a main character or not, this is a bug that started ever since the monad patch and it will stay on the last character that you were on before the update happened.
  • MissVanjieMissVanjie
    Reactions: 200
    i have a question (thats not related to this post) i tried to make a thread for it but it still not showing up

on the character creation menu it says "hot" for Beast tamer. But that means that people are creating beast tamers? but beast tamers havent been avaliable for like a year now (i havent played since last year, im kind of new still). so why does it say hot? or is my game bugged and its not letting me make one?