[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Monad, Just beaten Julieta

chongolochongolo
Reactions: 500
edited August 2018 in Bug Reporting
After ive beaten julieta, there was a lightbulb on Einar so I clicked on it. It teleported me back to the castle and was randomly sparring with him. Now i can't finish act 3 after i've just beaten Julieta. Like, Ive spent so many hours doing this, encountering bugs after bugs. Please help me, I'm literally done with this story and I can't end it because of a stupid bug.

Comments

• chongolochongolo
    edited August 2018
    Character name : RedRambutan

Character level:189

Character job : Ark

World name : reboot

This is right after I've beaten Julieta. When there were arrows pointing to the right to talk to the girl inside julieta
  • chongolochongolo
    edited August 2018
    Also, I've crashed during the cutscene after I've beaten Julieta. Ive went back to it, and there wasnt any cutscene, there was just a lightbulb on the npc's head and an arrow showing me to go right. And you know the rest of it. Idk what the hell is happening smh
  • KapoownugKapoownug
    Reactions: 200
    edited August 2018
    I also keep crashing while trying to fight Julieta. I keep using up all my entries too and its frustrating.