[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

The Mapler Show

SuperMasgamerSuperMasgamer
Reactions: 410
edited August 2018 in General Chat
Hey there fellow Maplers. 2018 has been a great year for maplestory and I know alot of fans have came back to the game as well as many new players!

The Mapler show is a Radio show by Maplers for Maplers!!

Alot of us older members of the Maplestory Community remember "Maple Radio" I personally was a big fan. Well The Mapler show is here to bring something similar to the table but BIGGER!!
The Mapler Show is going to be dedicated to bring 24/7 broadcast to fans! We will also be hosting TONS of events on air including live chats with popular Maple Streamers, Givaways, Fan Art and Music shout outs!!

Lets make The Mapler show the biggest and best fan based community on the internet!!
This isn't for just us at The Mapler Show, this is for the whole community. It's going to be a way that small content creators get their content to as many maple fans as possible.
We have almost every form of social media that will help do that!
I hope you decide to join this great commnutiy were we all come together to share something we love and listen to great content while we do it ^.^

Social media links

facebook.com/themaplershow
twitter.com/themaplershow
website is almost finished working on making it mobile friendly

Come by our patreon and give some support :) let's get The Mapler Show rolling
patreon.com/themaplershow

38190938_629002844148425_6141124327799521280_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=50aefa282795af9171faec6c76fb7a26&oe=5C08C9FC
scholar624

Comments

• SuperMasgamerSuperMasgamer
    Reactions: 410
    edited August 2018
    Quick update:
    Everything is still going as planned for launch this week :) The Discord is now up with all the maplestory games on one channel. You guys are welcome to join now :) Our Patreon members will have exclusive channels Here is the Link https://discord.gg/CAnEqFH