[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Reactivate old account issues

SammySprinklerSammySprinkler
Reactions: 200
in Bug Reporting
Hey so I'm trying to log into an old account and when doing so it says I need to reactivate my account. I go to the email link and when trying to reset my password it says "error try again".

Not only this but I had to create a complete new account just to write this forum post.

On other attempts i have proceeded through the change password form but the changes are not saved when I try to log in again.

Not only this but the god damn ticket submission form is broken as well as it says the captcha v1 is deactivated or something..

As a programming student I find these issues absolutely deplorable and I feel nexon is lucky I'm even prepared to go through this much effort just for nostalgic playing of their game. I will likely spend money on NX points as I like the outfits so if not for the goodness of your hearts maybe you should resolve this for the monetary value in me as a customer.

Pls guys sort your **** and help me out here.. I'm not prepared to recreate my account and start again from nothing as my friend I'm planning to play with has done so.

Pls guys.. pls

Comments

• SammySprinklerSammySprinkler
    Reactions: 200
    edited August 2018
    Bump

Pls guys this is unprofessional of you Nexon. I can't even submit a ticket to you due to captcha and no one has noticed that there is an operational error??? Seriously?
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited August 2018
    Bump

Pls guys this is unprofessional of you Nexon. I can't even submit a ticket to you due to captcha and no one has noticed that there is an operational error??? Seriously?

Your post isn't very clear about what you're trying to accomplish or what errors you're having. You're also acting rather rude, which might have turned other users off of helping you initially.

From what I can tell, the "Reactivate account" email may be a phishing scam; unless it was linked through the main website, I wouldn't click it. See a corresponding Reddit thread here.
    If you have access to the email you used to create the account, you should simply be able to request a "lost password" reset and log in using that.

reCAPTCHA v1 was discontinued by Google on March 31st, 2018, and any uses of v1 reCAPTCHA give the error you mentioned, but no other users to my knowledge have encountered this error. If you have a screenshot of this error, I'd appreciate it because the reCAPTCHA systems needs to be updated. I will mention again that other users have filed tickets recently and have not encountered this error.

Try contacting Live Chat to speak with a GM directly. They may be able to help guide you through the process more easily than any of us on the forums can.
  • YerrrYerrrYerrrYerrr
    Reactions: 100
    Neospector wrote: »
    Bump

Your post isn't very clear about what you're trying to accomplish or what errors you're having. You're also acting rather rude, which might have turned other users off of helping you initially.

From what I can tell, the "Reactivate account" email may be a phishing scam; unless it was linked through the main website, I wouldn't click it. See a corresponding Reddit thread here.
    If you have access to the email you used to create the account, you should simply be able to request a "lost password" reset and log in using that.

reCAPTCHA v1 was discontinued by Google on March 31st, 2018, and any uses of v1 reCAPTCHA give the error you mentioned, but no other users to my knowledge have encountered this error. If you have a screenshot of this error, I'd appreciate it because the reCAPTCHA systems needs to be updated. I will mention again that other users have filed tickets recently and have not encountered this error.

Try contacting Live Chat to speak with a GM directly. They may be able to help guide you through the process more easily than any of us on the forums can.

Actually im facing a similar problem, I know the emails for 2 of my old accounts but I cant remember the password of the actual account when I press lost password and type in the email it t